Ares 10 is a cost-effective GSM thermometer for remote monitoring and alerting over GSM for locations without LAN access. Connect up to 3 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Use the SensDesk portal to configure the Ares, send alarms or display graphs.
Ares monitors the readings of connected sensors. When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers.
Ares products are ready for remote mass deployment using FOTA (Firmware Over The Air).
- Connect up to 3 sensors over the 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus (max 3 measured values) and up to 2 digital dry contact inputs for external detectors.
- Alarms are notified by calling and texting up to 5 numbers, e-mailing up to 5 addresses, or via the SensDesk portal.
- The device can be configured remotely at the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal. Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB. Display the data using the SensDesk portal, its iOS or Android mobile version, or third-party apps (Nagios etc.).
- The “Tset” start set includes a temperature sensor with a cable that can be extended to up to 60 m.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC; no need to install any additional software.
POINT (15.472962 49.817492)