New product Available
IP WatchDog Lite monitors function of Ethernet devices. Compared with its full version, the IP WatchDog Lite detects the devices' functionality using only PING. If there is no response within a specified time period, IP WatchDog will RESET the device (or switch to a back-up communication circuit, set off an alarm etc.) A single WatchDog Lite device can independently monitor up to two devices, such as servers, routers, access and security systems.
- Two independent relays intended to use two switching contacts to reset or start monitored devices
- Monitoring ethernet devices using outgoing PING (ICMP)
- Monitoring ethernet devices using incoming ICMP command - PING.
- One relay contact is always nonpotentional, the second is connected to WatchDog's power supply
- Manual control (Startup / Shutdown / Restart) of the monitored devices.
- Ethernet - RJ45 (10BASE-T - IEEE 802.3).