A Poseidon 4002 unit with various sensors and probes (temperature, humidity, door contacts, power supply, water flood) monitors the environment inside a 19" cabinet. It can report over SNMP to any datacenter or IT monitoring system.
- Two different people can be alerted by SMS (text message) to an electricity outage or phase loss
- You immediately know when someone opens the cabinet (SNMP Trap, pop-up window)
- E-mail alerts you in time to rising temperature
- You can check the cabinet status remotely over the Web
- You can remotely restart a server or switch on air conditioning