HWg-STE can connect up to two sensors via 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application. It is supplied with temperature probe, power adaptor and free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
HWg-STE is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, HWg-STE sends an alarm via e-mail or via the SensDesk portal.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Digital inputs: 2x dry contact input
- Sensors: 2x RJ11 (Max 2 temperature or humidity probes)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Alerts (value out of defined range): E-mail
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- Recommended Windows software: HWg-PDMS (logging, graphs, export to MS Excel)
- 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F
- Security protected with a password
POINT (15.472962 49.817492)