Electrically isolated current sensor for the 1Wire-UNI bus. Sensor for measuring currents in the 0–20mA or 4–20mA range. It is typically used to connect a remote industrial probe (e.g. to measure the fuel level in a tank).
- Input: 0-20mA (connect a “source” type of probe).
- Electrical isolation: Yes
- Protection: 63 mA fuse
- Options: Unit conversion, calibration
- Interface: 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to: Ares 12/14, Poseidon2 or Poseidon 2250
- Environment: Converter to be installed indoors
- Power: Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI) – max. 2 sensors per active port
CE - Certificate of conformity