Damocles2 2404 provides 24 digital inputs (DI) for dry contact detectors. All digital inputs feature S0 pulse counters with a memory to connect water, gas, electricity or other meters. Damocles2 2404 controls 4 digital relay outputs (DO).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Thanks to 9–30 VDC, -48 V and PoE power options, Damocles2 2404 can be deployed in a wide range of scenarios.
Damocles2 devices are designed to monitor and control digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Damocles2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 24x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 4x Relay Output; 8x Virtual Digital Output
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, "SMS+Ring", SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Damocles2 or Poseidon2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Damocles2 or Poseidon2 units on the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Smart buildings
- UPS monitoring
- Security and surveillance systems
- Alarm indication
- Energy consumption metering
- Connecting external inputs to SCADA systems