New product Available
Monitors the functionality of a device over IP (PING/WEB) or serial line (RS-232), automatically restarts it upon failure. Web watchdog monitors two independent channels. Industrial version.
- Functions: Two channels, independent per-channel monitoring
- Ping Push: IP WatchDog periodically sends PING requests
- Ping Request: IP WatchDog waits for a PING from a specified IP address
- Web Push: IP WatchDog periodically checks the availability of a given web page (web server)
- Web Request: IP WatchDog waits for a request for its internal WEB page
- RS232 Rx: IP WatchDog waits for a sequence of characters in the RS-232 data stream
- Channel output: DO relay output (NO/NC, 230V/16A AC)
- Manual control of the relay over WWW (with a password) - can be used as a 110V Web relay
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server, manual reset and output control, logging
Applications and usage:
Operation monitoring / IP restart
Servers / routers
IP video cameras
WiFi links / access points
Activation of a back-up link
Detection of connectivity outage (relay >> horn)
Monitoring of ADSL and cable modems
Security and access control systems
CE - Certificate of conformity
IP WatchDog WR02a (ping restarter) periodically monitors the functionality of a device by transmitting or receiving a specified “I'm alive and OK” signal over IP or RS-232. If the correct reply is not received in time, the device is restarted with a relay.
IP WatchDog can monitor two devices (two independent channels, two 110/230VAC relays). Industrial applications benefit from DIN rail compatibility.
Failures are detected with five distinct methods, separately for each channel (Ping Tx/Rx, Web page request/push, RS-232 data). Web WatchDog WR02a allows flexible configuration – method of functionality detection, switchoff time when restarting.
2 channels / 2x 110/230V / 16A relay
Methods of detecting functionality
ICMP PING (transmit / receive)
Request for a Web page (requesting / waiting for a request)
RS-232 (waiting for a specific sequence of characters)