STE2 can connect up to three sensors via 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application. It is supplied with free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
STE2 is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, STE2 sends an alarm via e-mail, via the SensDesk portal or via SMS using standalone GSM gateway HWg-SMS-GW3.
- Includes standard Ethernet and Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Supports simultaneous operation of Ethernet and Wi-Fi (for easy configuration)
- 5V power supply or PoE
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Built-in WEB server - no need for software other than a standard Web browser
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB)
- Sends e-mail at too high / low temperature
- Support for TLS authentication (Gmail)
- Security password protected
- Supplied with Windows software HWg-PDMS for graphing and data export to MS Excel
149 00 PragueCzech Republic
POINT (14.5249229 50.0180682)