STE2 can connect up to three sensors via 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It is supplied with free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
STE2 is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, STE2 sends an alarm via e-mail, via the SensDesk portal or via SMS using standalone HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- 3x 1-Wire Input for Sensors; 2x Digital Input for Detectors
- 2x E-mail; 2x SMS + Ring alerts
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Connected via LAN and Wifi (simultaneous connection possible). Configuration via built-in web server.
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB); simple installation; supports DHCP; supports TLS authentication (Gmail).
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or Ring.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- 5V power supply or PoE.
- With the enclosed HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW. Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
149 00 PragueCzech Republic
HW group Office, Formanská 296, 149 00 Praha, Czech Republic