PowerEgg2 detects failures of power supply (110/230V single phase, max. load 8A) and can be also controlled with a relay. It is possible to connect PowerEgg to any device with digital inputs (DI) and/or digital outputs (DO). The controlling and controlled circuits are electrically isolated, low-voltage closing contacts are used for power detection and output control only.
- DETECTOR Input: Voltage detection (110/230V)
- DETECTOR interface: Connect to any dry contact DI (digital input)
- Detect by: Any DI (Digital Input) on Poseidon, Damocles or I/O controller
- CONTROL Output: Turns on/off the 110/230V output voltage (max 8A) – can be connected to any digital output
- CONTROL interface: Connect to any DO (digital output) - relay or open collector or 3-12V voltage
- Control by: Any DO (Digital Output) on on Poseidon, Damocles or I/O controller