HWg-PWR collects data from meters over M-Bus (data are logged into the internal memory). Consumption charts can be plotted over the Web, e-mail alerts to overcurrent can be configured.
HWg-PWR can send detailed billing information every month. With a certified M-Bus electricity meter, costs can be directly invoiced, or cos Phi monitored.
- Sends an alarm in the event of failure or value out of a specified range (E-mail, SNMP Trap, SMS)
- Logs selected values (displays graphs over the WEB interface)
- 8x Digital Inputs for detecting single-phase 110/230VAC outage
- Converts the consumption (e.g. from [kWh] to [€]) without a computer or additional software
- Actively uploads data to a “portal” using the HWg-Push protoco