HWg-SMS-GW3 is a central text message (SMS) gateway that HWg devices and applications in the same network can use to dial numbers or send SMS alerts. Target phone numbers are specified in the sending device or the HWg-Trigger application.
The central HWg-SMS-GW3 text message gateway significantly saves costs of external GSM modems as the entire installation only needs one SIM card. Neither additional software nor internet connectivity are needed.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s
- Configuration: WEB interface
- GSM antenna: External 3m cable, SMA
- GSM standard: Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Can be used to send SMS from: Poseidon2, HWg-WLD, HWg-PWR 3 / 12 / 25, IP WatchDog2, Poseidon 2250
- Can be used to send SMS from the following software and services: HWg-Trigger software, HWg-DCD software, Nagios monitoring software (Netways: notify-poseidon-sms.pl), www.SensDesk.com online service
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, netGSM (http, SOAP)
- Internal memory for outgoing SMS queue: 100 messages
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Mechanical: 76 x 93 x 28 mm, wall-mountable, fits on a DIN rail