Poseidon2 3266 is a base unit for remote LAN sensors monitoring. Monitors up to 8 external sensors and 4 detectors (smoke detection,etc.). It measures temperature, voltage, and states of dry contacts (digital inputs) and other external sensors. It sends e-mail alerts to values out of a specified range, or connects to an environment monitoring system. Supports M2M protocols – SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- Sensors: 2xRJ11 – max. 8 external sensors (1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI)
- Digital inputs (DI): 4x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
- Power: 9-30V DC
- Warranty: 2 years
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network. No software is needed.
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal